Elite Performance & Weight Loss Program
With Our Registered Dietitian & Fitness Advisor
Our Signature Elite Performance & Weight Loss programs are facilitated by our Registered Dietitian and Fitness Advisor, with science and evidence-based recommendations to suit your lifestyle and health needs. Maximize your health, build life-long habits and achieve your fitness and weight goals.
ELITE Nutrition Program Timeline:
Good, Better, Best & Basic Programs also available
Our Registered Dietitian and Fitness Advisor will measure your Baseline Body Composition and Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) in this 60-minute session. Body Composition Analysis determines your body fat %, muscle mass and water. Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) assessment is a 10-minute breath test that determines your baseline energy requirements (calories) at rest.
Session 2: Baseline Nutrient Analysis Review
Prior to this 60-minute session, you will submit a 3-day food record through our online portal. You can utilize our photo journal functionality and not worry about exact portion sizes – that is our job! Our Registered Dietitian will analyze and review your baseline macronutrient (protein, carbohydrates, fats) and micronutrient (vitamins, minerals) intake in detail. A written report of baseline nutrition intake will be provided and reviewed in session.
Session 3: Comprehensive nutrition assessment
Now that we have your baseline nutrient analysis and testing results, it is time to piece all of this information together for a personal nutrition plan in this 60-minute session. Our Registered Dietitian will provide a detailed evaluation of your overall nutrition, fitness and health status based on your medical history, medications/supplements, physical activity and lifestyle. We will also review your personal macronutrient and micronutrient needs and provide a written report of recommendations (90 minutes).
An Extended Assessment (120 minutes) is also available with 1-Day Nutrient Analysis or a Custom Meal Plan Guide.
Month 2-7: Accountability & Follow-Up
Our Fitness Advisor will provide 6 additional body composition analysis (15-minute sessions) to monitor your ongoing progress.
Extended Registered Dietitian coaching (45-minute sessions) are recommended for weight loss clients and those seeking additional accountability. Credit from your Body Composition Re-Test package can be applied towards a full dietitian follow-up session.
Month 8: Program Conclusion & Final Testing
Our Registered Dietitian and Fitness Advisor will provide an end-of-program testing session (60-minute) to measure your final Body Composition and Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR). A final interpretation of results will be provided as well.
Our Programs are for you if:
- You are ready to get started to build upon your knowledge related to your food and eating habits
- You want to close the gap between knowledge and action, in order to start making meaningful changes that are both long-lasting and sustainable.
- You are tired of “quick-fix” commercial diet programs that just don’t work.
- You are tired of losing weight, only to gain the same weight back over and over again. You are determined to break the damaging cycle of yo-yo dieting and are now looking for something different, yet scientific that will work with you to rebuild your relationship with food.
- You are looking to optimize your nutrition and food intake for athletic performance and game-specific needs in order to meet your fitness goals.
- You are looking for objective body testing methods such as body composition or resting metabolic rate analysis, which will help you closely track your progress and gain insight as to how to optimally fuel your body according to your nutrition and fitness needs.
tracking & monitoring tools
Keep a photo food and lifestyle journals in real-time to track food, mood, digestive health concerns, sleep & metrics. Your dietitian
On-The-Go Mobile Support
Stay connected on-the-go with our instant messenger to receive support in real-time, even between sessions. You also have the option of booking 10-minute support calls between sessions as part of a program.
Weekly Updated Meal Plans
We put the person back into personalized meal planning. Your weekly meal plan is hand-curated for you by a credentialed Registered Dietitian, not a computer.