Calgary weight loss dietitian & nutritionist.
Calgary Dietitian & Fitness Advisor
sustainable weight loss & performance nutrition
Having Trouble Finding a
You’re Not Alone. And We’re Here to Help!
Do you want to just eat, and not think of food as good or bad? Are you feeling like nutrition and exercise have taken over your life? Striking a nutritious balance does not mean you have to count calories or follow the latest fad.
You can feel good about eating real food as an intuitive eater, instead of fake diet foods that don’t satisfy. Clear up the mental chatter and confusion around what, when and how much to eat. We will help you understand how your thoughts influence your eating
Close the Knowledge-Action Gap
Professional Dietitian & Fitness Advisor Coaching for Real Change
“I know what I need to do, I just don’t do it”
Does this sound familiar? The truth is, we don’t always transfer our knowledge into action. This is why at Eatuitive Nutrition, our mission is to cultivate the mindset for healthy eating, to close the knowledge-action gap so you can finally implement the sustainable changes you’ve been looking for.
We believe in the enjoyment of food, the role of food in alleviating health issues, and the power of nutrition for physical and mental nourishment. And believe us, we love good food as much as we love the science of nutrition!
We tailor to medical needs
- Customized nutrition programs to improve your food-relationship, helping you to eat intuitively and become attuned to the body’s natural hunger signals
- Performance nutrition programs aimed at optimizing sports conditioning and performance pre-exercise, during event and recovery
- Specialized testing services for body composition and resting metabolic rate (RMR) (included in select programs)
- Counselling and flexible meal plans for plant-based eating (vegan/vegetarian,
lacto– ovo& pescatarian diets)
- Medical nutrition therapy including but not limited to: polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and more
* Please note that we do not work with minors <18 years of age, those with active eating disorders, or persons with debilitating digestive health issues.
Use Your Dietitian Extended Health Benefits
Don’t Let Your Benefits Expire!
Latest Resources & Recipes from the Blog
Subscribe for Healthy Eating & Cooking Resources
Do you have registered dietitian benefits in your health plan that you need to use up before the end of 2019? Don’t let them go to waste! Why You Should Use Your Dietitian Benefits Our "Good Better Best" approach means that even if you’re already feeling great, we are...
A Dietitian’s Rebuttal on “If you care about the planet, eat more beef” in Defense of the 2019 Canada’s Food Guide
As a plant-promoting, yet partially carnivorous registered dietitian in Calgary, I am constantly inundated with nutrition and health misinformation that I debunk with clients on a daily basis. This is a time-consuming task that means I normally have little time left...
[recipe]Pistachio Pomegranate Bark - - Dark Organic Chocolate (at least 70% cacao), Pomegranate Seeds, Pistachios (shelled and chopped), Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Prepare the pomegranate seeds,...
Companies We Have Worked With
840 6 Ave SW #300 T2P 3E5
Centre Street Calgary:
117 17 Ave NE #102 T2E 1L7