Boost Your Immune System with the Power Pantry Program
We are a performance nutrition & weight management centre who cater to health-focused and active people who want to maintain their progress and maximize their health during the COVID-19 coronavirus crisis.
Our Registered Dietitians & Fitness Advisors provide nutrition and fitness education through online/screenshare sessions, based 100% on your personal goals and lifestyle preferences that’s achievable even at home.
Our immunity-focused programs start with a comprehensive nutrition assessment with our registered dietitian that includes a 1-day nutrient analysis, followed by a fitness advisor session so you can stay active even at home. We consider everything from medical history, work and family life, and most importantly the goals that brought you to our office to begin with.
We will sort through the overhwhelming amount of information out there by creating a clear and tailored plan – whether this is a detailed macronutrient-based plan, or a food-based meal plan with your taste preference in mind. Eating real, delicious & nourishing food is not only more enjoyable, it is essential for weight loss sustainability and achieving day-to-day performance.
Nutrient Analysis & Meal Plans
Vitamins & Suppliments
We tailor to medical needs
- Customized nutrition programs to improve your food-relationship, helping you to eat intuitively and become attuned to the body’s natural hunger signals
- Performance nutrition programs aimed at optimizing sports conditioning and performance pre-exercise, during event and recovery
- Specialized testing services for body composition and resting metabolic rate (RMR) (included in select programs) – temporarily suspended
- Counselling and flexible meal plans for plant-based eating (vegan/vegetarian, lacto–ovo & pescatarian diets)
- Medical nutrition therapy including but not limited to: polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and more
* Please note that we do not work with minors <18 years of age, those with active eating disorders, or persons with debilitating digestive health issues.
Close the Knowledge-Action Gap
Professional Dietitian & Fitness Advisor Coaching for Real Change
“I know what I need to do, I just don’t do it”
Does this sound familiar? The truth is, we don’t always transfer our knowledge into action. This is why at Eatuitive Nutrition, our mission is to cultivate the mindset for healthy eating, to close the knowledge-action gap so you can finally implement the sustainable changes you’ve been looking for.
We believe in the enjoyment of food, the role of food in alleviating health issues, and the power of nutrition for physical and mental nourishment. And believe us, we love good food as much as we love the science of nutrition.