Calgary weight loss dietitian & nutritionist.
Calgary Dietitian & Fitness Advisor
Specializing in sustainable weight loss & performance nutrition
Brought to you by Registered Dietitians
Having Trouble Finding a
You’re Not Alone. And We’re Here to Help!
Do you want to just eat, and not think of food as good or bad? Are you feeling like nutrition and exercise have taken over your life? Striking a nutritious balance does not mean you have to count calories or follow the latest fad.
You can feel good about eating real food as an intuitive eater, instead of fake diet foods that don’t satisfy. Clear up the mental chatter and confusion around what, when and how much to eat. We will help you understand how your thoughts influence your eating
Close the Knowledge-Action Gap
Custom Plans & Nutrition Coaching for Real Change
“I know what I need to do, I just don’t do it.”
Does this sound familiar? The truth is, we don’t always transfer our knowledge into action. This is why at
We believe in the enjoyment of food, the role of food in alleviating health issues, and the power of nutrition for physical and mental nourishment. And believe us, we love good food as much as we love the science of nutrition!
Our Calgary registered dietitian and online nutrition programs are directed by university-trained and government regulated nutritionists, providing you with expert advice you can trust. We will look at needs personal to you, apply the science of nutrition to you, because there is no one-size-fits-all in health
We tailor to medical needs
- Customized nutrition programs to improve your food-relationship, helping you to eat intuitively and become attuned to the body’s natural hunger signals
- Performance nutrition programs aimed at optimizing sports conditioning and performance pre-exercise, during event and recovery
- Specialized testing services for body composition and resting metabolic rate (RMR) (included in select programs)
- Counselling and flexible meal plans for plant-based eating (vegan/vegetarian,
lacto– ovo& pescatarian diets)
- Medical nutrition therapy including but not limited to: polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and more
* Please note that we do not work with minors <18 years of age, those with active eating disorders, or persons with debilitating digestive health issues.
Use Your Dietitian Extended Health Benefits
Don’t Let Your Benefits Expire!
Latest Resources & Recipes from the Blog
Subscribe for Healthy Eating & Cooking Resources
A Dietitian’s Rebuttal on “If you care about the planet, eat more beef” in Defense of the 2019 Canada’s Food Guide
As a plant-promoting, yet partially carnivorous registered dietitian in Calgary, I am constantly inundated with nutrition and health misinformation that I debunk with clients on a daily basis. This is a time-consuming task that means I normally have little time left...
[recipe]Pistachio Pomegranate Bark - - Dark Organic Chocolate (at least 70% cacao), Pomegranate Seeds, Pistachios (shelled and chopped), Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Prepare the pomegranate seeds,...
You know, there's so much talk about weight and fitness happening right now, everyone seems to have a different opinion. This happens to be an area that I’ve spent a lot of time studying and pondering, so I want to take a few minutes and get real with you. I want to...