Integrated Online Portal
Do you want to ‘just eat’, and not think of food as good or bad?
Feeling like nutrition and exercise have taken over your life?
There’s more to life than counting calories and following the latest fad diet.
- Feel good about eating and your food-relationship as an intuitive eater
- Eat REAL food, not fake diet foods that just don’t satisfy
- Clear up the mental chatter and confusion around what, when and how much to eat
- Understand how your thoughts influence your eating habits
- Feel more energized, and say goodbye to chronic fatigue
“I know what I need to do, I just don’t do it.”
Does this sound familiar? You’re not alone.
The truth is, we don’t always transfer our knowledge into action. This is why at
We believe in the enjoyment of food, the role of food in alleviating health issues, and the power of nutrition for physical and mental nourishment. And believe us, we love good food as much as we love the science of nutrition!
Our Calgary registered dietitian and online nutrition programs are directed by university-trained and government regulated nutritionists, providing you with expert advice you can trust. We will look at needs personal to you, apply the science of nutrition to
Eatuitive Nutrition provides registered dietitian nutritionist counseling tailored to specific health needs:
- Customized nutrition programs to improve your food-relationship, helping you to eat intuitively and become attuned to the body’s natural hunger signals
- Sports nutrition programs aimed at optimizing sports conditioning and performance pre-exercise, during event and recovery
- Metabolic testing services for body composition, resting metabolic rate (RMR) and 45-Gene Nutrigenomix DNA testing (included in select programs)
- Counselling and flexible meal plans for plant-based eating (vegan/vegetarian,
lacto– ovo& pescatarian diets)
- Digestive health – Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Celiac disease
- Medical nutrition therapy for medical concerns, including but not limited to:
polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and recovery from
Latest from the Blog
When you hear the word “snacking”, what is the first thing you think of? Do you feel comfortable with what you choose and the way you enjoy snacks? Or do you snack by default based mostly on what’s available? We’ve all been there – it’s 3:00 pm, lunch is behind us...
We are SO excited to announce that Eatuitive Nutrition has partnered up with Crossfit AI Performance to provide dietitian services in South Calgary, helping you to reach your sports nutrition goals.
Do you have registered dietitian benefits in your health plan that you need to use up before the end of the year? Don’t let them go to waste! Why You Should Use Your Dietitian Benefits Our "Good Better Best" approach means that even if you’re already feeling great, we...